Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Sincere Opinion

Over the past few years, I've always been excellent in participation in ELA. I'd never thought that I, would love reading and writing as I do. I really look foward to blogging every week. I love how I can learn from every writer, becauase every writer is unique in their own way. I think this will also help me grow as a writer because no piece is ever perfect. Every blog, a mile further that I climb to reach my goals. With the reading and writing skills i've been , am and will be taught, I will exceed  limits and barriers.
               Growing up, I wanted to be a writer, or a neologist. I website designer, engineering. Very different options, eh? Well, as I have to go with what I love (engineering), I will always have a passion for all the other things I enjoy and follow my dreams with understanding- well actually believable ones. Though last year we had independent wiritng periods, and pieces to present every six weeks, I built character, and got to know myself more, every step of the way. And when I can't find how to explain it, I just pour it all out hoping not to forget anything- because that would be very frustrating- and hope it makes sense! And then of course, go through the writer's cycle. That is definitely not my biggest strength; It's just the ideas exploding out of my brain trying to ease their way out. I would never(as in not my choice right now) Change the way I am. And it isn't because I absolutely love who I am and I can't be fixed, but it would also change the way I interpret so many things, in my world, my strategies. Though I might not have the sharpest memory, there are many things I want to KEEP a memory, or/and continue living. And really, I just hope THIS blog becomes one of those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment