Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Entry #6 Expanding On An Interesting Note

           Hello Everyone! My entry #6 is an  expanding note on an interesting note from the childhood book we reread. I choose Bridge to Terabithia. I was in a group with Emma Rougerie and Hannah Da Silva. And i expand on a note from the beginning of the book. my note reads:
"Never had I read about such hardship for such a young kid."
A simple note. But as I kept on reading, I  realized this note was very meaningful in many ways.
Some of them are 1) The way his father misinterprets Jess. 2) They way it seems all the work is for him
3) The way his siblings didn't spend time with him.

Jess's father misinterprets him alot becuase Jess has a passion for being an artist, and he has a great imagination, but his father doesn't realize it as well as his music teacher, Ms. Julia Edmunds who knows about Jesse's unique talent. Jess is very fond of Ms. Edmunds, he REALLY loves her. No one really wants to be with him, especially his two sisters Ellie and Brenda; since he started growing up and he wouldn't let them dress him up as a girl anymore.

1 comment:

  1. i like once you had stated the note you gave many examples of why it was so meaningful.

    ReplyDelete