Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Just Don't Give Up On Me.

I'm here. You might not see me, though. You're too busy looking for a way to avoid me. I'm sorry, that's not what I meant. I know you're looking for me. But... you can't give up on me so easily.

Hey, slow it down. Whataya want from me? Whataya want from me? Yeah, i'm afraid. So whataya want from me? Whataya want from me? There might've been a time when I would give myself away, Oh once upon a time, I didn't give a damn.
 But now, here we are. So whataya want from me? Whataya want from me?
Just don't give up, I'm working it out, Please don't give in, I won't let you down. It messed me up, need a second to breathe. Just keep coming around. Whataya want from me? Whataya want from me? Whataya want from me?
Hey, it's plain to see. That baby you're beautiful, and there's nothing wrong with you. It's me, i'm a freak. But thanks for lovin' me. "cause you're doing it perfectly. Yeah, perfectly.
There might've been a time when i would let you slip away, I wouldn't even try, But I think you could save my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment