Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sorry!!!!!(technical difficulties)

I'm very aware that it seems as if i've not been doing my homework
WHICH I HAVE.
But on this, it seems like i have to post things a gazillion times
before it actually shows up on my page!!!
I have to repost, and things will show up a week later!
atleast 2 or 3 days.
So, sorry if this has caused an inconvenience for when either Ms.Galang or Mr. Records looks at my blog!
I guess I just have to post things a bit earlier so that they will show up on time.
For example:
1)My found poem that was put upon Wednesday the 26th or January, but seems to not be on my blog yet.
2) The poem I wrote based on "please don't take my air jordans" was "supposedly" posted on Tuesday the 18th of January, But is still not up! I guess I'm gonna have to repost it again. Bleh. What a pain.
3) The observations on a painting (observations, inferences, and observations) was posted once, and reposted 6 times. And no response. I dod try a different method, and even though it was for last quarter, and it shows up later, it will probably count as of technical difficulties. I cant remember the date, but yes, about two or three... three and a half weeks ago.

If anything else happens I will be sure to report this as soon as possible.
Thank you for (hopefully) understanding.

*I have thought of opening a new blog, so that difficulties won't happen, but, i really don't want to, and changing the format of it, kind of help to speed up the process, but somethings seem to be long lost.... as if i never posted it, or i'd never done it. BUT I REALLY DO DO IT! TRUST ME, PLEASE!
So yes...............
I don't know what else to do.
For now,
SORRY. SORRY. SORRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment