Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Credit To Amazing blogs- Many besides 3

In class 810, there are many students. And though we like to fool around, and act churlishly,  we write elaborately. This is because we express our feelings very well, and we do it "straight up". when we write, we don't joke arounjd. We are serious, and that helps us grow. But some of the students in this class really caught my eyes with their posts, and here are just 3 that are show good work, in many areas:

1) Isaiah nardone. What I like about Isaiah's writing is his mood. His poetry is very wel written. He puts so much emotion in his writing, it seems unreal. The conflicts that go on in his writing are very realistic. they are real. I've felt his writing more than once. He wrote an amzing sonnet for ELA as well. His writing expresses alot of emotions and it is usually long and great! =]

2) Melody Wallace. The vivid colors of the writing grab my attention. In that case, it makes me want to read it. And her posts aren't bad at all. I like how she selects different colors to respresent the different words. Some are obvious like for orange joiuce, she uses orange. And brown for bread. And that makes it exciting. I feel like her posts are very meaningful to her because they are funny and she is has a very lively personality. I really like her posts.

3)And Last, but not least, is Daniel Bortoluzzi. I love his writing in general. He writes with passion, and with real live situations. It's all very enchanting. I love his poems, they might be very short, or they can be long, but either way, I love them. It shows many emotions and I can relate to all of them. I feel like his posts are meaningful to him, all of them relate to our daily lives. Some of his posts are hilarious, but are situations that happens to him. For example "promotion in doubt". That's a poem he wrote about a letter being sent home from the board of ed, and he might not pass the grade. And he talks about raising his grades even if it costs him not bursting out laughing in class like he always does. Even if it costs him to not talk while other people talk which he always does.  But he has a very creative mind, and I really enjoy/love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment